Workplace Culture Investigator Certificate Program
|2023-01-10 to 2023-01-12|
|When:||January 10-12, 2023|
|Presenter:||W. Coby Milne, Workforce Specialist and James Schofield, Business Strategist|
CPHR CPD: 24.0
Do you find yourself…
…dealing with challenging organizational culture?
…wanting to make a difference, but not knowing how?
…struggling to get buy-in for change?
Then the WCI certification is for you. This 3-day course will provide a clear path to creating change in your workplace and take the mystery away from deconstructing and championing actions that create a workplace culture that inspires psychological safety and job satisfaction.
By taking the course — and becoming WCI certified — you will have a clear understanding of how workplace cultures are built, and a series of tools that will assist you in investigating your organization’s risk, allowing you to create the business case for change.
In this course, you will:
- Build on your existing skills and experience to take ownership of your learning.
- Explore the fundamentals of the Workplace Culture Hierarchy, and how it can be used to create innovative strategies for strengthening relationships and better human connections.
- Investigate and mitigate your company’s risk at each stage of the Hierarchy.
- Use tools and strategies that will provide the data you will need to create targeted and meaningful interventions.
- Increase your business acumen and create a plan for how to put this learning into action in your workplace.
- Build your profile as a leader capable of getting the best work out of employees.
- Assess and address Job Dissatisfaction.
- Create Psychological Safety at work.
- Inspire inclusion and belonging.
- Improve employee motivation and engagement.
- Build a solution for your workplace.
- Create the business case for change.
Who This Course is For:
- Existing and emerging leaders, managers, and department heads.
- Human Resources professionals and leaders.
- Executives looking to become leaders in their fields.
If you are looking to create a productive and profitable workplace and are searching for ways to communicate the importance of strong workplace culture practices to senior leadership, then this certification is for you.
This course will provide:
- An engaging and reflective learning experience.
- 4 different risk assessment tools.
- 4 templates to help you communicate the business case for change.
Earn the Certification
The WCI Certification is built on the foundations of modern learning theories that create an engaging and impactful way to learn. Your active participation is required to successfully achieve the certification. Each day starts with a warm-up activity and is followed by a series of instructional, discussion, and reflective activities.
With this certification, you can:
- Implement strategies that will improve employee retention, engagement, and inclusion.
- Build accountability and responsibility in employees
- Guide organizational change to a more productive and profitable workplace
The WCI certification is your first step on your journey to becoming a Workplace Culture Champion. The next step is the Workplace Culture Catalyst certification which will take what you’ve learned and developed as a Workplace Culture Investigator and allow you to create and implement a long-term transformation strategy. Your final step in achieving the Workplace Culture Leader certification will be the implementation of a Workplace Culture transformation in your workplace through a one-on-one masterclass.
About the Facilitators
W. Coby Milne: Workforce Specialist
Coby is a skilled facilitator and has an extensive background in workforce and talent development with a master’s degree focused on building workforce and organizational capacity. Coby is recognized as a leading expert in the effects that workplace culture has on workforce development and organizational productivity.
James Schofield: Business Strategist
James is a talented and experienced business coach with a specialization in human resource management and talent attraction and retention. James is well known as an authority on the vital role that human resources and leadership have on the performance and profitability of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Please select “CPHR PEI” from the drop-down menu while registering to get the discount.