CPHR PEI proudly and thoughtfully works with our members and provincial counterparts to identify issues of common concern, share best practices and strengthen the HR profession. We ensure that our CPHR PEI membership has opportunities to stay current with local, regional, national, and international labour market and HR practices and trends related to the services we provide to the public.
Through our representation with CPHR Canada we have collaborative relations on the international stage as follows:
CPHR Canada serves as representative on the North American Human Resources Management Association (NAHRMA) and the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA).
CPHR Canada recently signed Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) to collaborate with:
- the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) U.S., the world’s largest HR professional society;
- the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI),
- the Bangladesh Society for Human Resource Management (BSHRM),
- the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI), and
- the Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC).