NKE Prep Course (Live-Virtual)
2023-03-04 to 2023-03-11
|When||March 4 & 11, 2023
11:00am – 7:00pm AST each day
|Where||Online – Zoom|
|Presenter||Araz Rismani, EIT, CPHR, PMP|
CPHR Manitoba offers the CPHR NKE Preparation Course in partnership with Captus Press Inc.
This course is designed to help participants consolidate the knowledge they already have and – more importantly – identify where they need to focus additional studying in order to be successful in completing this multiple-choice assessment.
- Acquire information about the NKE that will enhance your understanding of the exam format and testing process.
- Learn tips and tactics for writing multiple choice exams.
- Review study skills and strategies to determine your personal learning plan.
- Review the exam weighting to indicate knowledge gaps in each discipline area.
- Practice sample exam questions to evaluate your individual knowledge.
- Share learning with colleagues through discussion and participation in learning teams.
As a result, you will be able to:
- Assess your personal knowledge of each discipline area.
- Design a personal learning plan.
- Successfully write the exam with greater confidence.
Participants in our virtual prep course said the following upon completion of the course:
- They had a better understanding of how to approach writing a multiple choice exam
- They had a better sense of their knowledge gaps and how to prepare for the exam
- The manual would be a valuable study tool as they prepared for the exam
- The sample exam questions included throughout the manual reinforced the materials covered in the course
- The session recordings would be a valuable tool as they studied for the exam
Prep courses can be helpful refreshers of information and many writers who take a prep course perform better on the NKE; however, a prep course is not a replacement for an educational program in HR.
|Format:||Online, live interactive sessions (Zoom)
|Dates/Times:|| Saturday, March 4, 2023
Saturday, March 11, 202311:00am – 7:00pm AST each day
|Cost (add GST):|| Members – $425
Non-members – $500 Full payment must be received by the registration deadline of February 10, 2023 (extended to March 1, 2023)
Registration will be cancelled if full payment is not received by this date.
|Registration Deadline:||*Extended to March 1, 2023|
|Registration Includes:||Prep Course Manual – Participants will be given access to an ebook.
Recordings – Participants will receive access to the recording of each session. Recordings will be made available upon completion of the course.
|Cancellation & Refund Policy:|| Click here
Cancellations will be accepted until February 10, 2023
More About Zoom
Want to test your device to ensure you are able to access Zoom? Click here
Can’t access Zoom?
Check with your IT department to find out if there is a block/firewall and if it can be removed. If they are unable to remove it, consider if you can attend from home or a different location. There is a Zoom app that can be used on mobile devices. You may be able to access the web client of Zoom. For information on how to do this, click here.